Ladyboy Water Volleyball 2016
LadyboyFan | On 23, Mar 2017
For the last few years in Pattaya, Thailand a Ladyboy Water Volleyball Competition has been taking place with ladyboys from popular bars from both Pattaya and Bangkok. The girls get together in a great event with lots of wet fun in the day time and a Gala in the evening. All the money earned for the event goes to Charities in Asia. This year over 540 000 Baht was earned for the Pattaya Orphanage, Baan Dek Thammarak Orphanage and the Moon School that happens to be in Champasak, Laos.
The competition has been held at Areca Lodge in Pattaya each year and will be again in November of 2017. This year 5 times took part and though it is all for fun a lot of the ladyboys get pretty competitive. The crowd is a mixture of ladyboy fans of course and tourists and just the overall curious of seeing such an unique event. This year 5 teams participated in the event with special mention to Bangkok’s Stumble Inn Group that own Cockatoo Ladyboy Bar In Bangkok. They did not send a team this year but they did sponsor a team as well.
The teams that entered and final results are below:
- Blue Dolphins Came In First Place – TJ’s Msuic Bar Soi 18 , Naklua Road
- Green Hornets Came In 2nd – Katoeys Are Us, Soi Diamond, Walking Street, Pattaya
- Pink Panthers Came In 3rd – Independent Team From Pattaya
- Black Scorpions Came In 4th – Lita Bar Of Pattaya, Soi 13/2
- Purple People Eaters Came in 5th – King’s Bar Soi 8, Pattaya
Great to see this event happen each year and once again expect the event to be waiting for you in 2017. For more information on the event and how to buy tickets check out LBWVB.com.